With 2023 coming to a close and a new year rapidly approaching, now is the perfect time to reflect on the past year, lessons learned – and start setting the stage for a successful 2024. In the always-on, ever-evolving PR and comms industry, staying ahead of the curve is crucial to making thoughtful, strategic decisions. That's why we’ve gathered our five most essential reports from the past year - enriched with key industry data and expert insights – for you to review and leverage in your 2024 strategy development.
Whatever you and your team’s goals for the New Year, these resources will help you prepare for new challenges and make the most of emerging opportunities – from leveraging AI to building effective media relationships and everything in between.
- 2023 Global State of the Media Report: Now in its 14th year, this report sets the industry standard for PR, marketing and communications professionals who want to understand today’s media landscape and its impact on current and future strategies.
- 2023 Global Comms Report: A Seminal Moment: This collaboration from Cision and PRWeek explores how strategic communications professionals worldwide are relying on data and analytics to inform their strategies, and create opportunities to lead and influence business decisions.
- From AI to Z: A Starter Guide to Using Generative AI in PR & Comms: Our guide helps PR and comms teams understand how generative AI can enhance team workflows and creative outputs, navigate the challenges, and ensure ethical, responsible usage of generative AI tools.
- The PR Lifeline: A Step-by-Step Guide on How to Manage a PR Crisis: From managing the team and crafting the right responses at the right time to keeping tabs on the conversation, we walk you through the steps to creating a strategy that prepares and empowers your team for a PR crisis.
- Mastering the Pitch: Data-Backed Strategies for Smarter PR: Pitching can be a challenge for everyone involved. This report offers proven tactics to make your efforts more effective. Get data-driven insights into what you need to craft pitches that resonate with journalists and generate valuable earned media coverage.
Fill out the form to access all these resources now.
Want more help with your planning? Download the 2024 PR & Communications Content Planning Calendar for a curated list of key dates, holidays, and industry events to inspire your content strategy.