In times of uncertainty, public relations and comms teams will find themselves called upon to quickly create proactive strategies to respond to customer and audience concerns.
Watch our webinar, Communication in Times of Uncertainty, where we discuss how five major industries have pivoted their comms strategies in these changing times - and get key insights for preparing your messaging, strategy and measurement.
- Retail: Addressing the shift from 'want' to 'need' in terms of consumer spending.
- Automotive: With electric vehicles gaining traction in the marketplace, why brands are focused on education, range anxiety and lower costs.
- Travel: How staffing and consumer concerns have helped to mitigate negative sentiment.
- Financial Services: Speaking to matters of ESG while some investors seek higher returns amid the energy crisis.
- Tech: Re-focusing on values, owned moments, and why folks should really love a brand.
Don’t miss this opportunity to hear from industry experts on how your communications strategy can position your organisation to thrive, even in these times of uncertainty.
Meet The Panelists: