Reuters Next is one of the biggest and most ambitious leadership summits in the world, bringing together 25,000 executives over four days to hear from leading names in business, finance, politics, tech and media on the most pressing issues of our age.
Over four days in January, Reuters Next will deliver agenda-setting discussion around the theme of Rethink, Rebuild, Recover; A New Vision For A Better Tomorrow, with speakers including:
- Sheryl Sandberg, COO, Facebook
- Tim Berners-Lee, inventor of the world wide web, CTO, Inrupt
- Sundar Pichai, CEO, Google and Alphabet
- Tim Davie, Director General, BBC
- Ursula von der Leyen, President, European Commission
- Christine Lagarde, President, European Central Bank
- Kristin Peck, CEO Zoetis
- Jitse Groen, CEO, JustEat
- Sandeep Mathrani, CEO, WeWork
- Shan Weijian, Chairman and CEO, PAG Group;
- Mike Wirth, CEO, Chevron;
- Waad al-Kateab, Founder, Action For Sama
- Darren Walker, President, Ford Foundation
The virtual summit – which takes place 11-14 January, 2021 - will examine topics such as global trade, climate change and sustainability, the fallout from the U.S. election and the impact of Brexit, new work models, press freedom, and economic recovery following the pandemic through a blend of fireside chats, presentations, panel discussions and networking.
Led and programmed by newsroom editors, Reuters Next draws on the strength of the world's biggest news provider – with 2,500 journalists in 200 locations – and its unrivalled ability to provide professionals with both business and general news from every part of the world.
The full agenda and further details for Reuters Next can be found here
For media enquiries contact Joel Ivory-Harte firstname.lastname@example.org